[Accred-Model] Version 1.5 of the Accreditation and Access Model

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Fri May 11 22:55:53 UTC 2018

On 11/5/18 7:25 am, Vayra, Fabricio (Perkins Coie) wrote:

> Attached for discussion and additional comment is version 1.5 of the
> Accreditation and Access Model.  This, following comment and input
> from many parts of the community, is a much richer and robust model.
> Many thanks to those who made constructive contributions.
>

> Thank you again for your input and support.

A few skeptical thoughts in a tweet thread.

https://twitter.com/qirtaiba/status/995071967572062214

These may not qualify as "constructive", but I wouldn't want to have
silence interpreted as assent.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2016/11/27/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: 75D2 4C0D 35EA EA2F 8CA8 8F79 4911 EC4A EDDF 1122