[Accred-Model] Proposed Template Access Agreement 1.0

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Thu May 31 06:46:45 UTC 2018

Hello All,

As promised here is the proposed template Access Agreement version 1.0.
While I was seeking to make some further points of clarification within this
version, I decided to just hit send and get some broad initial feedback from
the list.  I view this and the Philly Special policy/governance doc as fluid
documents which will under further evolution based upon community feedback.

Best regards,

Michael