[APRALO-Policy] My first online course - the DNS Abuse Institute

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:14:29 UTC 2023

Thank you Cheryl.  I knew I would get a thorough working over from you
which is so valuable to ensure it meets learner needs.  Thanks for those
noted duplications and test questions and answers - I didn't check those as
well as I could but Im so lucky to have you guys to help.

Glad to know that the scoring works although enabling a retake of the
post-test should be included for those who want to get 100% even if it may
take some of us a few times with some of the trick questions.

Very grateful for all the feedback I've received in the few hours since I
sent it out - I've mentioned before that it is awesome team work.

I think I have found a little niche for myself... if I can just work out
how to set up a  google or amazon platform to store them on.