[APRALO-Policy] My first online course - the DNS Abuse Institute

NabeelYasin nabeelyasin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 06:11:59 UTC 2023

Dear Maureen

Thank you very much and this is a great and very informative , neat and
interactive course , i just went quickly throughout the course  , and by
the way the articulate learning management platform you have used is
perfect with easy user interface .

I just have the following comments :

1) To add  time estimation benchmark for each section for Example : (
Introduction to the course    Duration 4H )
2) To reduce the number of questions in the pretest Quiz to 3 or 4
3) To add Completion certificates at the end of the course

Thank you and best regards

Nabeel Yasin
+967 777006885