[APRALO-Policy] My first online course - the DNS Abuse Institute

Gopal Tadepalli gopal.tadepalli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 00:32:30 UTC 2023

Dear Dr. Maureen Hilyard,

This is very nice and a welcome initiative.

I was in touch with Dr. Graeme Bunton very specifically on the need to
connect to the pertinent RFCs that make NetBeacon. This was thought of
to be for a later point in time.

Please let me know, if you need any assistance on this specific aspect
of the "Inside NetBeacon".

Sincerely,

Gopal T V
0 9840121302