[APRALO-Policy] Welcome and Call to join the APRALO RoSI Project Team (ending 7 June 2024)

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 04:39:17 UTC 2024

Dear APRALO Policy Forum Members,

Firstly, a happy welcome back to our returning members and a warm welcome
to new members who have been and continue to be subscribed to the APF since
April 2024. You are all listed at the APF wiki workspace members list
<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Policy+Forum#APRALOPolicyForum-Members>
.

Secondly, I hope you have been finding this year's APF initiatives
<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Policy+Forum#APRALOPolicyForum-2024Activities>
useful and have found a way to at least participate in some, if not all, of
them. We welcome your continued interest in and support for our programs
and initiatives. Which brings me to .......

Thirdly, we are reactivating the *APRALO Register of Skills & Interests
Project* (which I fondly refer to as *Project RoSI*) and I am now making a
fresh call for membership to the Project RoSI Small Team.

Please first have a quick look at the *APRALO Register of Skills &
Interests Workspace* <https://community.icann.org/x/YALECQ>, particularly
at the 2024 entries, to determine if you might be interested in
contributing to this project, noting that finer details to the work scope
will be developed over time.

If you are interested, *please let me know of your interest (preferably by
reply to just me) by Friday, 7 June 2024*. Please note that we don't really
need a large team for Project RoSI so I may close the call for expressions
of interest once a suitably sized small team has been assembled.

Kind regards,

*Justine Chew*
Chair, *APRALO Policy Forum* <https://community.icann.org/x/TwDQC> (APF)
APF Fireside Chats Program Lead
APRALO Register of Skills & Interests Project Lead
Schedule a call with me <https://calendar.app.google/zPXMVZgVihygftrA7>
-----