[APRALO-Policy] Welcome and Call to join the APRALO RoSI Project Team (ending 7 June 2024)

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 07:04:55 UTC 2024

Hello all,

I've only received 3 expressions of interest to volunteer for Project RoSI
Small Team (thanks, Cheryl, Mohan and Jasmine).  So, I am sending the one
and only reminder to anyone else who would like to help with improving the
APRALO Register of Skills & Interest submission form over time by
conducting PERIODIC beta testing and providing PERIODIC strategic input to
the submission form, between June to November 2024.

Please let me know if you're interested in helping out by replying to just
me by your end of today, Friday, 7 June 2024. While we don't really need a
large team for for this project, I won't mind having two or three more
people to make up an immediate small team of maximum five or six people.

Thanks,
Justine