[arabic-vip] High level issues for IDN variant TLDs

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Mon Aug 22 20:44:01 UTC 2011

Team:

Attached for your reference is a compilation of high-level issues raised in the various mailing lists and discussions. This may be helpful to you in creating and reviewing your case study report. This is a preliminary draft and we welcome your feedback regarding the organization and content.

Please note that this document does not represent ICANN endorsement or support for any of the ideas or concepts listed.

The document was created with the intention of cataloging issues under discussion to aid the case study teams in ensuring a broad set of issues are considered and addressed. It may be useful as a tool to identify any gaps in the team’s report. It is not meant to create additional requirements or deliverables.

Your report need not be limited to the topics in this list. If a particular topic is not relevant to your script, please note it in your report.

Please let me know if any questions or comments.

Regards,
Baher