[arabic-vip] High level issues for IDN variant TLDs

Fahd Batayneh Fahd.Batayneh at NITC.gov.jo
Mon Aug 22 21:35:31 UTC 2011

Baher, I am not sure if this is just from my end, but I am facing encoding problems in accessing the file; while it opens, it displays HTML tags in it.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC612C.901F08B0]
National Information Technology Center

Fahd A. Batayneh

Team Lead
National Domain Names Division
National Internet Department

P.O.Box: 259  ▪  Amman 11941  ▪  Jordan
Tel: 962.6.5300225
Fax: 962.6.5300277
E-Mail: fahd.batayneh at nitc.gov.jo<mailto:fahd.batayneh at nitc.gov.jo>

-- Follow NITC on Twitter<http://twitter.com/jordannitc>

Register your Arabic Domain Name under .alordun. For more information, please visit our website http://www.idn.jo/ or http://نطاقات-عربية.الاردن/

Disclaimer
The message contained in this e-mail along with the attachments (if present) are meant for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution of or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited
P Please consider the environment - Do you really need to print this e-mail?