[arabic-vip] Any Outstanding ICANN Reimbursements Due?

Hayley Laframboise Hayley.Laframboise at icann.org
Thu Dec 1 18:42:24 UTC 2011

Dear Teams,

If you submitted an expense report to ICANN for any of the IDN VIP meetings, either at the ICANN meeting or one of the face to face meetings, please take a moment to verify that you have been paid up-to-date any outstanding reimbursable monies.

If there appears to be a discrepancy, let me know so that I can take steps to resolve it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Hayley

Hayley M. Laframboise
Project Coordinator
ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Direct: 1.310.578.8667
Cell: 1.415.630.0245