[arabic-vip] Initial list of issues and questions

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Mon Jun 20 10:56:53 UTC 2011

Here is the answer I received:

"This is in section 2.2.1.3.2 on string requirements.  See Part II, 2.1.3:
The general category of all codepoints, as defined by IDNA, must be one of
(Ll, Lo, Lm, Mn).  That is, Lowercase letter, Other letter, Modifier letter,
or Non-spacing mark.

In the case of ASCII, digits are disallowed per Part I of 2.2.1.3.2."

baher