[arabic-vip] short meeting with IDN VIP team

Dr.Sarmad Hussain sarmad at cantab.net
Mon Jun 20 12:37:30 UTC 2011

Dear team members,

We are planning to hold a short meeting to discuss and seek some
clarifications on the Questions document with the IDN VIP ICANN team.  The
meeting will be from 6:30-7:00 pm on Tuesday (tomorrow).  Baher will share
the location for the meeting.  You are all welcome to read through the
Questions document and attend, if you can manage.  We will share a summary
of our discussions on the list.

We apologize for these unscheduled meeting requests, but we are trying to
make the most of the opportunity to interact face to face here in Singapore
with the team and with ICANN staff.

regards,
Sarmad