[arabic-vip] Arabic Script Issues Document (revised version)

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Sat Oct 1 00:23:10 UTC 2011

Dear Dr. Al-Zoman,

I have gone through your comments and incorporated many of them.  However, as per my earlier mail regarding general principles, I have kept the sections you have suggested taking out (as per our face to face discussions).

I am circulating a revised version soon and we can further discuss this version for any further revisions.

Regards,
Sarmad