[arabic-vip] Final draft of Arabic Case Study Issues Document (combined with definitions)

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Sat Oct 1 03:16:00 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Here is another pass on the document, with all the current reviews and
comments analyzed and (many) incorporated.  This has been done to capture
the common understanding of the group (not possible to capture all
individual comments).

Please accept my apologies if I have skipped anything significant.  Kindly
go through this and flag any final issues you may want to raise on this
document.

If there is still significant disagreement, I would suggest we arrange a
conference call and thrash things out (depends on the final response to this
document on this email list).

Again, a redline and cleaned version is included.  If you want to suggest
any changes, please use the cleaned version.

Dear Baher and Mohammed,

Kindly go ahead with the final formatting of this document and adding the
list of contributors at the end.

Looking forward to your feedback and finalizing this document.

Regards,
Sarmad