[arabic-vip] version 0.8 (wasRe: Arabic Script Issues Document Ver 0.7)

Abdulaziz Al-Zoman azoman at citc.gov.sa
Tue Oct 4 04:55:35 UTC 2011

I'm in agreement with Andrew that this point should be raised.

Non-Space Mark should be discussed in the document in one place ... hence my earlier review (V.5) of the document suggested that ... and also my last review (V. 7).

I would recommend to move all the discussion about Non-Space Mark in one separate section and put all the issue there.

عبدالعزيز بن حمد الزومان
Abdulaziz H. Al-Zoman