[arabic-vip] agenda for conference call today (on Version 0.8)

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Tue Oct 4 12:17:58 UTC 2011

Dear Alireza,

If ZWNJ is allowed, all the following possibilities are variants (Z= ZWNJ):

ABC
AZBC
ABZC
AZBZC

So you could read the two as "with at least one ZWNJ" and "without ZWNJ."  As the label is not linguistically meaningful, it can take a ZWNJ in any place, given that ZWNJ is licensed in that context.

Like other similar characters, ZWNJ will also add to the number of variants which are possible.

Regards,
Sarmad