[arabic-vip] رد: Arabic Script Issues Document Ver 0.7

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Oct 3 20:24:22 UTC 2011

Dear Sarmad ..

Thank you for the enormous effort exerted in compiling the document despite your personal circumstances ..
and sincere apologies for not being able to send earlier ..

I have a few comments marked in track changes .. They mostly aim for providing more clarity so nothing substantial .. Please feel free to revert to original text if you feel more appropriate .. Unfortunately I commented on ver. 7 and have just noticed an email from Dr Zoman and a ver. 8 sent afterwards .. still have to go through this version ..

Talk to you tomorrow ..

Kind Regards

--Manal

________________________________

من: arabic-vip-bounces at icann.org بالنيابة عن Sarmad Hussain
تاريخ الإرسال: الاثنين 03/10/2011 12:02 ص
إلى: arabic-vip at icann.org; siavash.shahshahani at gmail.com
الموضوع: [arabic-vip] Arabic Script Issues Document Ver 0.7

Dear All,

Here is another version, with additional comments incorporated in the document.  Kindly review this version for the conference call tomorrow.

Again, have tried to address as many of the comments as suggested.  However, there may be a few comments which may still remain unaddressed.  I would suggest that we bring these up in the conference call with everybody to get the general consensus of the team.

Apologies for having a short time to review a long document.  Again, both redline and cleaned versions are attached.  Please comment on the cleaned version.

Regards,
Sarmad