[arabic-vip] Version 1.0

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Oct 5 14:47:44 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

On Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 02:21:22PM +0500, Sarmad Hussain wrote:
> They have all been incorporated in this version 1.0.  If anything is still left unaddressed, please feel free to comment.

I went through this version very carefully.  I made no substantive
comments.

I made several tiny changes for idiomatic usage.  There are several
places where I changed "which" to "that", or conversely, particularly
with an eye to an American audience (people used to English often
don't get as worked up about the distinction, but Americans in my
experience have a rather strict rule about this and will be distracted
if the wrong word is used.  I'm far from infallible on detecting
these, but I think I caught the ones that will make readers twitch).
In a few other places I adjusted the use of articles or added them.

I made many comments about formatting issues where I spotted them.

Good work!

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com