[arabic-vip] final draft of the report

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Wed Oct 5 20:12:36 UTC 2011

Dear All,

The version 1.0 is now with Baher and Mohammed for formatting, editing and finalization, and no longer with me.

Thus, suggestion is to let them finish the work and then we can suggest any final edits/additions/deletions on the cleaned version they circulate (late tomorrow or Friday).  If I maintain changes, this would create multiple versions, which would become difficult to track.

Also, please keep some time tomorrow and Friday for our final sprint to the finish line.

We can still continue to have our general discussion on various issues.

Thank you for your active participation.

Regards,
Sarmad