[arabic-vip] IDN VIP - Arabic Script Case Study Definitions Doc. 19Sep11

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Wed Sep 21 23:07:35 UTC 2011

Ok .. Thanks Fahd for your feedback ..

--Manal

________________________________

From: Fahd Batayneh [mailto:Fahd.Batayneh at NITC.gov.jo]
Sent: Wed 21/09/2011 09:30 AM
To: Manal Ismail
Cc: arabic-vip at icann.org
Subject: RE: IDN VIP - Arabic Script Case Study Definitions Doc. 19Sep11

Thanks Manal. I have nothing to add.
 <https://mail.tra.gov.eg/exchange/manal/Drafts/RE:%20IDN%20VIP%20%E2%80%93%20Arabic%20Script%20Case%20Study%20Definitions%20Doc.%2019Sep11.EML/image001.png@01CB3491.EE8CD3A0>  <https://mail.tra.gov.eg/exchange/manal/Drafts/RE:%20IDN%20VIP%20%E2%80%93%20Arabic%20Script%20Case%20Study%20Definitions%20Doc.%2019Sep11.EML/14c1e580-e37a-4e4b-8377-cfef3f28650c>
National Information Technology Center

Fahd A. Batayneh

Team Lead
National Domain Names Division
National Internet Department

P.O.Box: 259  ?  Amman 11941  ?  Jordan
Tel: 962.6.5300225
Fax: 962.6.5300277
E-Mail: fahd.batayneh at nitc.gov.jo <mailto:fahd.batayneh at nitc.gov.jo>

-- Follow NITC on Twitter <http://twitter.com/jordannitc>
Register your Arabic Domain Name under .alordun. For more information, please visit our website http://www.idn.jo/ <http://www.idn.jo/>  or http://??????-?????.??????/ <http://??????-?????.??????/>

Disclaimer
The message contained in this e-mail along with the attachments (if present) are meant for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution of or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited
P Please consider the environment - Do you really need to print this e-mail?