[arabic-vip] Draft Definitions Doc. ver 27Sep11 ..

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Sep 30 14:46:36 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 11:49:36AM +0200, Manal Ismail wrote:

> I would very much appreciate if could kindly go through the comments
> in the track changes version to make sure the changes address your
> concerns and to agree on a way forward where your suggestions differ

I had a look, and I think everything is addressed except for Blocking
and so on.  The idea in Francisco's taxonomy, I think, is that
"blocked" is a status, and there could be more than one possible
reason for such a status.  One of those reasons is a variant-based
conflict with something else, but the general idea is that "blocked"
just means "unavailable for allocation".

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com