[arabic-vip] Draft Definitions Doc. ver 27Sep11 ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Fri Sep 30 09:49:36 UTC 2011

Dear All ..

Apologies for my disappearance but I'm out of town and have been with no Internet access for quite a few days ..

I'm attaching the definitions part after incorporating Andrew's valuable input, in track changes that clarifies the reasons behind changes that were made and changes that were not .. I have not attached a clean version because I'm pending a couple of confirmations ..

Dear Sarmad & Andrew ..

I would very much appreciate if could kindly go through the comments in the track changes version to make sure the changes address your concerns and to agree on a way forward where your suggestions differ .. Sarmad, a couple of Andrew's suggestions, and I think Behman's earlier comments too, revert your suggestions back to the original language of the text .. so I want to make sure you're fine with this ..

Kind Regards

--Manal