[bc-gnso] Business Constituency (BC) Response to Phase 1 Initial Report of Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon May 4 23:16:34 UTC 2020

Ariel and Staff – after 2 hours of pasting answers into the online survey, we got the dreaded error, “Your response is too long”.

So we are once again handing you a PDF with all of our responses to all of the survey questions (attached).  It will now be your task to paste the answers into the forms.  We tried (again), but this is the 4th time your survey response method has failed.

Thanks to BC members who drafted these responses: Andy Abrams, Jay Chapman, Mason Cole, Zak Muscovitch, Marie Pattullo, and David Snead.

Our response was approved in accord with our Charter.

Vice Chair for Policy Coordination
ICANN Business Constituency (BC)