[bc-gnso] [Ext] Business Constituency (BC) Response to Phase 1 Initial Report of Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs

ICANN Policy Calendar PolicyCalendar at icann.org
Tue May 5 01:59:08 UTC 2020

Hello Steve and all,

This is a follow-up to let you know that I have pasted BC’s comments into the Google Spreadsheet (please see row 51): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VX5swylTsUMDOZu5t_a2bhohiqUDnLQg7Yqf1CtvSYM/edit?usp=sharing

Good news is that the vast majority of Steve’s work (i.e., inserting comments in the Google Forms) has already been recorded in the Google spreadsheet. I only pasted about eight cells of comments (between Column GA and GH, toward the end). I have cross-referenced the PDF document to make sure the rest of comments recorded in the Google Spreadsheet are consistent; only a couple of cells needed update.

You are welcome to double check row 51. If you detect any error, or would like to update any comments, please let me know.

Again, thank you very much for your patience while we are seeking to develop a more user-friendly public comment submission mechanism.

Best Regards,
Ariel