[bc-gnso] FILED: BC response to EPDP Phase 2 Report Addendum

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue May 5 15:42:44 UTC 2020

Today we posted BC responses to the Addendum<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/epdp-phase-2-addendum-26mar20-en.pdf> to the EPDP Phase 2 Report (comments page<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/epdp-phase-2-addendum-2020-03-26-en>), based on the attached PDF.

This comment was drafted by Mason Cole and Alex Deacon, with edits from Claudia Martinuzzi.

It was approved in accord with our charter.