[bylaws-coord] Bylaws Finalization process clarification

Cherine Chalaby cherine.chalaby at icann.org
Thu May 12 08:15:15 UTC 2016

Dear Mathieu,
Theresa Swinehart will respond today to all your questions below.
Best regards,
Cherine
On 11 May 2016, at 10:42, Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill at afnic.fr<mailto:mathieu.weill at afnic.fr>> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

As we finalize the CCWG-Accountability comment regarding the Draft Bylaws some questions have surfaced regarding how these comments will be examined, and what the process moving forward will be. In order to respond to our group (and our lawyers), could the Board or staff leaders share what the process is planned to be, especially :
-          Who will review / analyze the public comments ?
-          Whether this coordination group will remain the central point to make any decision in case of conflicting comments, before Board consideration ?
-          What is the anticipated timeline ?

Thanks a lot for providing these clarifications.

Best,