[bylaws-coord] Bylaws Finalization process clarification

Theresa Swinehart theresa.swinehart at icann.org
Thu May 12 18:19:23 UTC 2016

All,

To the communications below -

ICANN will be providing a unified summary of the public comments as part of
the process to completion (provided by 26 May).  With regards to the bylaw
coordination group, we would suggest it is kept in place until the bylaws
are adopted by the board in case there are any questions. On the timeline,
it remains as set out, with the expectation to transmit the bylaws to NTIA
by end of May. We expect the preparation of the summary of the public
comments to occur shortly after the completion of the public comments and
provided to the community (goal is this to occur from 21-26 May). We
anticipate the Board to meet shortly after to adopt the new Bylaws (pending
no significant changes), and provide confirmation to the NTIA on the
adoption of the Bylaws by the end of May.

Kind regards,

Theresa