[Capacity-Building-WG] TR: [AFRI-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / At-Large WHOIS Briefing Call

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:56:43 UTC 2013

Dear Tijani,

I will be there.

Best Regards,
Fatima

2013/2/18 Yaovi Atohoun <yaovito at yahoo.fr>

> Dear Tijani,
>
> I will be available to attend this webinar. I am sorry that I have missed
> the one of February 13 on IDN.
>
> Yaovi
>

>   ------------------------------
> *De :* Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn>
> *À :* 'At-Large Capacity Building WG' <
> capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> *Envoyé le :* Dimanche 17 février 2013 16h53
> *Objet :* [Capacity-Building-WG] TR: [AFRI-Discuss] Meeting Invitation /
> At-Large WHOIS Briefing Call
>
>  Dear Sala and WG members,
>
> I do think we need all to follow the webinar on whois planned for
> Wednesday 20 February (see bellow). It is important for our working group
> since we were tasked by ALAC to prepare a capacity building program on
> whois for the At-Large community. I may be unable to attend the webinar
> because of a family issue, but will try. This webinar is an important
> information gathering for the program we are supposed to prepare (kind of
> question asked, level of understanding, etc.).
>

> *My address **tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org** **is not working properly any
> more. Please use one of the 2 following addresses: **
> tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn** **or** tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn***

> *Tijani BEN JEMAA*
> Executive Director
> Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (*FMAI*)
> Phone:  + 216 41 649 605
> Mobile: + 216 98 330 114
> Fax:       + 216 70 853 376

*Fatima Cambronero*
Abogada-Argentina

Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
Twitter: @facambronero
Skype: fatima.cambronero

*Join the LACRALO/ICANN discussions:*
https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

*Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions:*
http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

*Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): *http://www.internetsociety.org/