[cc-humanrights] proposal for conf call next tuesday 16 Dec

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 14 23:45:17 UTC 2014

I agree, I was thinking that the question "What do we mean by human
rights?" with links to all the important documents in the answer would
be good.  For those following the debate about last week's Guardian
article, there are some interesting aspects of the debate that have
surfaced after that article.  I think we have to talk about how civil
society deals with the tensions in human rights....and in particular,
how we at ICANN deal with the tension between privacy and the right to
know.   Not an easy answer, that one.
cheers Steph