[cc-humanrights] Draft Report + call on Friday May 29

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue May 26 10:27:30 UTC 2015

Niels
I'm not 100% sure that the udrp thing should be in this _now_
The UDRP is due to be reviewed within the next 12 - 24 months I believe and that section of the paper might work better by itself
Regards
Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://www.mneylon.social
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal