[cc-humanrights] Draft Report + call on Friday May 29

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue May 26 15:23:15 UTC 2015

I think this is a great report, and I am going over it to provide a few
grammatical edits.  I would recommend keeping the UDRP, as it is very
good and explains a lot of the background which we need to have out
there before the UDRP comes up for review.  Since we plan to include a
human rights perspective in our comments in the review, I am a great
believer in the "no surprises" approach to comments....unless someone
can give me a convincing argument as to how it could harm the case for
incorporating human rights.
Finally, I would like to add Kathy Kleiman (who worked on the setup of
the UDRP) to this list, I thought we had done that a while ago but
anyway it is important to get her on the list.
thanks!
Stephanie Perrin