[cc-humanrights] ICANN visualization 2nd draft

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Sat May 21 10:07:58 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Attached a second draft visualization made by the designer, as always,
looking forward to your comments!

What text is missing? What more would you like to be in here?

I was thinking (maybe too much, maybe not), we could maybe also do a
dendogram based on rights. With the UDHR at the bottom, the ICCPR and
the ICESCR coming from that and then all the smaller treaties following
that, and finally of course the Ruggie Principles and the Global
compact. This might build on the work done by Tatiana and Aarti on
relevant frameworks? It defintely needs some research and lawyer touch :)

Curious to hear what you all think!

Best,

Niels