[Ccnso-nominations] NOMINATION TO THE CCNSO COUNCIL

NiRA President president at nira.org.ng
Wed Sep 20 14:35:39 UTC 2023

Hi All

I am pleased and privileged to second the nomination of Ali Hadji Mmadi to the ccNSO Council for the Africa region.

Below are my details:

Full name: Adesola Akinsanya

E-mail address: president at nira.org.ng

ccTLD: .ng

geographic region: Africa

The full name of the person I am seconding to the ccNSO council: Ali Hadji Mmadi

e-mail address of the above person: alihadji at comorestelecom.km<mailto:alihadji at comorestelecom.km>

Regards,

Adesola Akinsanya
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and its attachments are from the Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or protected by law. Any unauthorized disclosure, review, or distribution of this email or its contents, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. Please note that whilst we scan all e-mails for viruses, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free.