[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ccNSO Application Form

Country Code Names Supporting Organisation no-reply at icann.org
Tue May 30 14:29:49 UTC 2023

Submitted on Tue, 05/30/2023 - 14:29

Submitted values are:

First/Given Name:: CHANCELLE
Last/Family Name:: MBARA NKOUSSOU
Gender: Female
E-mail Address:: chancelle.mbara at arpce.cg
ccTLD Manager
-------------
I am employed by a ccTLD manager, or have the support of a ccTLD manager.:
Yes
If yes, please specify which ccTLD:: .CG
If yes, please select the relevant ICANN region for your ccTLD:: Africa

I have my employer's approval to attend the meeting for which I requested
ccNSO travel support.: Yes
Please select your preference:: I apply for <em>full</em> funding (economy
class ticket to the travel destination, hotel costs for the approved duration
of the trip and a per diem)
I am unable to attend the upcoming ICANN meeting without ccNSO Travel
Support.: Yes
I am a ccNSO-appointed co-chair to a Cross-Community working Group (CCWG): No
I am a ccNSO Council member.: No
I am a Customer Standing Committee (CSC) member.: No
I am expecting to be a speaker/presenter/session chair at ccNSO relevant
sessions during the ICANN meeting for which I apply for funding.: No
I am a ccNSO Working Group Chair actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: No
I am a ccNSO Working Group member actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: No
I am a liaison to the ccNSO Council, as per the definition included in the
relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaison and Observers.: No
I am an observer, as per the definition included in the relevant ccNSO
Guideline: Liaison and Observers.: No
I am a ccNSO appointed observer/liaison to another SO/AC, as per the
definition included in the relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaisons and Observers.:
No
I am currently contributing to the work of the ccNSO in another capacity.: No
I have a different ccNSO-relevant role.: No
I currently am an active member of the broader ccTLD community.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
I am currently an active member of the ccTLD community at large.
I communicate with my local community on the functions, missions and
constitution of ICANN, in particular the ccNSO.
Since 2019 I have been a temporary teacher and I lead an annual awareness
program on ICANN at the Marien NGOUABI University of Congo.
This program is intended for 3rd year undergraduate students.

I have an interest in becoming an active member of the broader ccTLD
community.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
I have an interest in becoming an active member of the wider ccTLD community.
I am a ccNSO member. I do substantive personal work to be an active member.I
immerse myself in the functioning of the ccNSO, its various working groups
and their missions, working procedures and drafting policies. For this
purpose I do courses on the ccNSO through the E-Learning platform of ICANN.
Also at the level of my local community, as a local .CG manager, I work for
the implementation of .CG management policies.My work provided in this
direction allowed me to be selected by ICANN as an ICANN77 fellowship. This
selection will allow me to attend ccNSO meetings which will be impregnation
sessions for me.I have an interest in becoming an active member of the wider
ccTLD community.

In the future, I intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO.: Yes
If yes, please specify::

In the future, I intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO.
I am an ICAN77 fellowship for writing policies.
In my agenda as a Fellow, I will attend ccNSO meetings on site, a way for me
to immerse myself in the work of the ccNSO.
My goal is to better immerse myself in the work in progress,for the rest put
my modest expertise and my understanding to contribution. Physically attend
ccNSO meetings during ICANN78 will allow me to highlight what I will have
learned during the ICANN77 forum, and also to get more involved in the work
of this support committee.

I was previously granted ccNSO travel funding.: No
  Any additional information you would like to share?:
I humbly request your action towards my candidacy, in order to allow me to:
- Learn more from the ccNSO
- Benefit from the experience of the elders
- Putting my modest expertise to work.

Privacy Policy: I Agree