[Ccpdp-rm] ccPDP-RM teleconference meeting time

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Sun Oct 17 19:35:13 UTC 2021

Dear ccPDP3 RM WG Members,

As discussed on the October 14 teleconference, the next teleconference is scheduled for 10 November 2021.

As Daylight Saving Time ends in November (for most), we propose keeping the UTC time (20 UTC) as opposed to adjusting with the time change.

If you do not agree with this way forward, please indicate your preference on list.  You are also welcomed to email the chairs (Stephen and Eberhard) directly.

We will collect feedback until EOD Thursday, 21 October.

Thank you,
Kim