[Ccpdp-rm] Response to the Binding Working Group questions

Sam Eisner Samantha.Eisner at icann.org
Wed Apr 6 00:47:54 UTC 2022

Dear Stephen, ccPDP-RM members and the Binding Working Group –

Attached please find a response to the questions posed to ICANN legal on the hypothetical scenario regarding a denial of a request for extension of a retirement deadline.  We hope that this is helpful to your continued progress as a group, and we remain available to discuss any of the items discussed within the paper.  You will note that we pose a couple of questions to the BWG regarding clarification of items arising from the CCPDP on Retirement that may already be subject to ICANN’s Independent Review Process, which we will also carry through to the ccNSO Council as ICANN org supports the ICANN Board in considering the Retirement Policy Recommendations.

If my attendance at your 6 April Meeting might be helpful to walk through the response, I am available for the first hour.

Thank you for your continued patience in awaiting receipt,

Sam Eisner
--
Samantha Eisner
Deputy General Counsel, ICANN