[Ccpdp-rm] Response to the Binding Working Group questions

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Wed Apr 6 08:01:15 UTC 2022

Dear Ms Eisner,

can you please post this in PDF?

I can not use Microsoft products due to the security risks.

el

On 06/04/2022 02:47, Sam Eisner via Ccpdp-rm wrote:
> Dear Stephen, ccPDP-RM members and the Binding Working Group –
>
> Attached please find a response to the questions posed to ICANN legal
> on the hypothetical scenario regarding a denial of a request for
> extension of a retirement deadline.  We hope that this is helpful to
> your continued progress as a group, and we remain available to discuss
> any of the items discussed within the paper.  You will note that we
> pose a couple of questions to the BWG regarding clarification of items
> arising from the CCPDP on Retirement that may already be subject to
> ICANN’s Independent Review Process, which we will also carry through
> to the ccNSO Council as ICANN org supports the ICANN Board in
> considering the Retirement Policy Recommendations.
>
> If my attendance at your 6 April Meeting might be helpful to walk
> through the response, I am available for the first hour.
>
> Thank you for your continued patience in awaiting receipt,
>
> Sam Eisner
>
> --
>
> Samantha Eisner
[...]

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)