[Ccpdp-rm] CCPDP-RM - Stress Testing - Scenarios

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:21:41 UTC 2022

All,

I have taken all the proposed scenarios from the JAMBOARD (as is) and have
tried to classify them into groups which are dealing with the same or
similar questions (attached file, I have also included a copy of the
original JAMBOARD session).

I have also inserted comments in BOLD on a number of these. The most common
comment is UNCLEAR  as the scenarios did not include the discussion
surrounding their creation. Without such clarification, in those cases, I
had trouble understanding which IAR scenario was being considered.

Hopefully, we will be able to clear these up as we go through them, but
feel free to post clarifications to the list prior to the call if it was
your scenario and you can clarify the issue you wanted considered  as it
would certainly save time.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN support to the CCPDP-RM