[Ccpdp-rm] CCPDP-RM - Stress Testing - Scenarios

Joke Braeken joke.braeken at icann.org
Wed Aug 10 18:50:53 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Notes today will be taken here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ErRo_fddi_oqHMGjGU6vvzqy1k2Mrj6L3nKU6Fp-JcU/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,

Joke Braeken
joke.braeken at icann.org

From: Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Bernard Turcotte via Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm at icann.org>
Reply to: Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 9 August 2022 at 02:29
To: Kimberly Carlson via Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm at icann.org>
Subject: [Ccpdp-rm] CCPDP-RM - Stress Testing - Scenarios

All,

I have taken all the proposed scenarios from the JAMBOARD (as is) and have tried to classify them into groups which are dealing with the same or similar questions (attached file, I have also included a copy of the original JAMBOARD session).

I have also inserted comments in BOLD on a number of these. The most common comment is UNCLEAR  as the scenarios did not include the discussion surrounding their creation. Without such clarification, in those cases, I had trouble understanding which IAR scenario was being considered.

Hopefully, we will be able to clear these up as we go through them, but feel free to post clarifications to the list prior to the call if it was your scenario and you can clarify the issue you wanted considered  as it would certainly save time.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN support to the CCPDP-RM