[Ccpdp-rm] CCPDP-RM - Non-binding Mechanism - New draft and Flow chart

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:40:15 UTC 2022

All,

As promised at our last meeting I have done a significant overhaul of the
main document describing the proposed non-binding review mechanism.

Many areas now have significantly more details and two areas where
questions remain are highlighted in yellow boxes.

One change that is noted in the document is that we have added two options
for a review by a single individual to keep costs low - as such it did not
make sense to keep using the term Panel - therefore we have switched to
using Arbitrator(s) instead of Panel.

Also attached is a process flow chart.

Look forward to discussing this at our meeting next week on January 26,
however, discussion and questions on the list are encouraged.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the CCPDP-RM