[Ccpdp-rm] CPDP-RM - Time and frequency of calls

Nick Wenban-Smith Nick.Wenban-Smith at nominet.uk
Fri Jan 28 12:10:22 UTC 2022

I’m fairly relaxed about the actual time (which is in the evening for me) but from the message I wasn’t sure whether the meeting is now weekly ie double the amount of time, or weekly and double (triple?) the length of time and therefore 4 x the current volume.

I guess from my perspective a smaller number of focussed shorter meetings with a 1 page sent out in advance stating clearly what’s going to be covered and the desired outputs from the meetings might help focus on productivity as opposed to just increasing the meeting length?