[Ccpdp-rm] CPDP-RM - Time and frequency of calls

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Jan 28 12:17:36 UTC 2022

Personally I would find weekly a very aggressive timetable, which is
possibly likely to decrease engagement.

Talking of engagement are the GAC still not prepared to take part? I
would hate to spend a LOT of time on a major piece of work only to have
it encounter serious opposition because they are not participating at
the development stahe.