[Comments-accountability-diversity-26oct17] Enhancing Accountability - Recommendations for Diversity - Sebastien Bachollet comments

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Tue Jan 2 10:50:29 UTC 2018

Following the publication by the CCWG – Accountability - WS2

Draft Recommendations to Improve ICANN’s Diversity (October 2017) developed by the Diversity Sub-group, I would like on my personal capacity to offer the following comments.

I support the comments made by Ghislain De Salins.

One important point must be to have an independent “body” to analyze data about ICANN diversity (data coming from SO/AC, staff or any other group/person related to ICANN diversity).

Sébastien Bachollet
For ICANN lists
sebicann at bachollet.fr