[Comments-accountability-diversity-26oct17] Comment of Enhancing Accountability - Recommendations for Diversity

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 11:35:41 UTC 2018

Dear friends pleas find my comments about CCWG-Accountability Work Stream 2
- Draft Recommendations:

"I think the draft should emphasize the SO / AC membership process and a
recommendation could be included and dedicated to accountability and
diversity in the SO / AC membership process. Indeed some weakness could be
easily noted when analyzing the membership process in some  charters of
some  SO/AC  or ICANN bylaws.

The membership process of the SSAC and RSSAC for example need to be more
accountable  , transparent and divers :
-It's not admissible in our days that the board appoint  all the Member of
SSAC based only on  SSAC members recommandations  without any transparent
criteria , what I suggest that an independent  committee could  be elected
, based on the 7 key elements of diversity defined by recommandation
1,  and assigned the role of  appointing  the member of the SSAC.the member
of the SSAC.

-The committee whose appointed RSSAC Caucus Members  should be also
Indipendente and elected based on stackholder and regional
representatitivity. "

Friendly
Chokri Ben Romdhane