Mike de Sousa mikedesousa at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 7 22:04:46 UTC 2020

Hi, I am a registrant of many .com domain names. I do not however use
these for commercial gain, but offer my publications freely, for example
The Profit of Art:

www.theprofitofart.com

I wish to state my position as against the proposed price increase to
.com domains as this would reduce the diversity of websites, especially
those that are offered as a service for the Internet community.

Kind Regards,

Mike de Sousa
www.mikedesousa.com

Oakley,