Rolf Sonne rsr at dan-commerce.com
Fri Feb 7 22:06:01 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern
As a political Pundit and Economist I find all monopolies detrimental to the public. And love exposing public and private bureaucrats, basically stealing. Even as they often publicly, and in their own minds, find their lucrative stealing fair.
Yours Truly

I am a domainer (I invest in domain names as a business) or am associated with the secondary market.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Rolf Sonne Rasmussen
Copenhagen, Capital Region Denmark
Sent from Mail for Windows 10