[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Unreasonable increase of price

Swashata Ghosh swashata at wpquark.com
Sat Feb 8 15:59:43 UTC 2020

I don't understand the reason of why it should be increased. The technology
cost couldn't have increased over the years. If the cost of .com cannot be
decreased, then it shouldn't be increased too. It will totally block
accessibility of domains for newbies, nonprofits or start-ups.

Back in 2010, I started my blog and the only thing I had to pay for was the
domain name. At that time, it was something around $8.9. It might sound
nothing to me right now, but at that point, being a student, I had to loan
that from my parents.

Are you saying people will have more blocker to buying a domain after a
decade? This is very bad and I am pretty sure it profits only a handful of
companies.