Jaime Mendoza jaime at jaimemendoza.com
Mon Feb 10 19:55:16 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name and I'm against the proposed price
increase to .COM domains.

If the cost to maintain the .com registry is less than $3 per domain per
year and consumers are already paying double that cost, I see no reason why
consumers should pay an increased price to buy a .com. Especially if
Verisign already enjoys exclusive rights without a competitor.

Thank you for your time and I hope you reconsider the price hikes.

Sincerely,

Jaime Mendoza
Monterey Park, California United States