[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Nobody asked for this, jackasses! (Don't raise .COM prices!)

Megan Fuentes megan.a.fuentes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:18:41 UTC 2020

Hey you greedy bastards,

Even though I don't have a .COM domain for my actual website, I do own one,
and I don't appreciate it your brilliant decision to drive the price of
them up.

In addition, I work for and with many people who do have .COM domains—all
of them small business owners. Which this country was built on, I'll have
you know.

Don't make it even harder for small businesses to get off the ground.

Don't make life miserable for people who've done nothing to you just
because you want to line your own pockets a little more.

In short: don't be dicks.

- M

<https://fuentespens.ink>   <https://instagram.com/fuentespens>
<https://twitter.com/fuentespens>   <https://pinterest.com/fuentespens>