[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please stop the agreement

Jake Jhon indie13337 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:33:15 UTC 2020

To Whom This May Concern,

Please do not continue with the proposed agreement.

The amendment will make it harder for every individual to get a domain name
as the prices will be increased significantly.

When I bought my first domain name I was so happy because the price was
affordable and allowed me to have my own space on the internet where I
could express my ideas freely.

I wouldn't have been able to afford my first domain that kickstarted my
business if the prices were higher.

Please reconsider the amendment and keep domain names accessible to all.

Thank you,

Paxton Scott